Tuesday, January 12, 2010

About me~~

WiSe..
BiG LAugH
Sagittarius Sweeties...
ChubbY...wakakakak...
Love to SMILE(I got DimpLes..okay!!)LaughinG..ni wajiB!!!
Love my mom, Suzy, da cats & fishes..also my Baby...XOXO
Islam is my way of Life..
BusiNess freak....
Having more Boys than GirlfriendS...
MeetinG da Galfrenz & Boyfrenz....
Football...LFC & Barcelona..I love my "Gunners"
TraVeLLinG!!...love my Ride...
ExpressinG my talent in the sHoweR rooM and eXpressinG mY HearT to HIM...Amin!!
PhoTography(wishing to b pRo)
GRaphic eDiTinG/dEsigN...i can spenT mY whoLe dOin iT
I love to do my own stuff dats reaLLy make mE & mY SorrounD happY...
DonT reaLLy care wut other peopLe saY as LonG as iM iN da RighT siGhT...(TeranGkan HaTi, TuLikan TelingA, LihaT hanyA apa yG PerLu d LihaT)..
psYco ManiAc...
aPPreaciatE & ResPecT oTheRs..
many people have told me that i've changed..but the truth is....i think i've just found myself!!u'l never know me better, but once we get along..i'm not like what other people say ;-) YNWA